Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Making a Break for It!


I went out for a walk today at lunch and did not want to return. The temperature is in the 60', which is unseasonably warm for Chicago this time of year. I am trying to figure out how to take an early train without causing to much attention to myself. I feel like I am stuck in the ivory tower of my office and can't get out. I took yesterday off as a rest day and I am itching to get out there and run!!!

As you can see, it is an awesome day. The streets were full of people who had been hiding in their offices all winter long. Some were having lunch outside, some running and others just out for a walk.I managed to get out for a short walk and take in the sun and warmth, which has been nonexistent the past few months. I think I am going to make a break for it and take the 2:30 train home so I can get a daylight run in this afternoon. All right, here I go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-7989282-1